Thinking and planning are good. But there comes a time when these thoughts and plans have to come to fruition. When you implement your plans, you’re sure to attract more clients. To get there, you need to know these 4 guidelines.
Prepare to Attract More Clients
This means to really get yourself ready personally and professionally. Decide on how many clients you want to add to your list this month. Here’s how you can prepare to attract more clients further:
- Specify a date in your calendar when you can be contacting clients. Make sure that when that day comes, you do not get distracted by phone calls, emails, social media alerts, or even knocks on your door.
- Prepare dedicated customers’ or clients’ folders and notepads. Be ready to write down the type of clients you want to work with. Have your notepads handy for taking down other important notes in relation to your goal so you can see if you are using the right tools to attract more clients.
- Setup Skype or other free calling tools for your prospect clients to easily contact you to schedule a meeting or interview.
- Your payment processor should be ready to go, too. If you don’t have a Paypal account, sign up for one now.
- Repeat positive affirmations every single day this week – maybe when you wake up or before you go to bed; it’s totally up to you.
Stop Watching the Competition
“Say what? But I thought I need to know what my competition’s strengths and weaknesses are so that I can do better?” Nope and here’s why:
- 7 billion of breathing human beings are out there waiting to be served!
- You don’t have to be great, be rich, or be perfect before you can start. If you’re not rich now, when will you ever be if you don’t start with those baby steps or imperfect actions right now?
- What you offer comes from YOU so it is unique and needed. Your products or services represent you and not anybody else. You don’t need to watch the competition in order to attract more clients!
Make Your Clients Feel Great
Decisions are often based on what we feel. This is true to everyone whether at a personal level or at a professional level. So, your prospect clients are going to decide whether to work with you or buy your products based on how you made them feel.
To make sure you make your prospect clients (and clients) feel great, here are a few questions you need to answer:
- What do you want your clients to feel when they work with you and your company?
- How can you improve the processes and systems in your business so that your potential clients feel this way when they are brought into your sales funnel?
- How can you improve your website and copy so that your clients will feel this with their first impression of you?
Getting ready and feeling great about yourself is not enough to attract clients. You need to start getting the word out about your products and services. Start sending emails. Tell them about what you do and what you offer. Take care of those who respond and set a date to follow-up with those who have not responded.